- SUPPORT YOUR OWN INDUSTRY … standing alone you are “a voice in the dark” but by joining other members of the team, you become the “voice of the residential construction industry”.
- BE ON THE LEADING EDGE … through the information resources available to you and the exchange of ideas at meetings, seminars and annual provincial and national conferences. You, and your ideas and suggestions are needed to build a stronger association.
- INCREASE BUSINESS CONTACTS … you can tap into a network of potential customers and peers. SABA consists of builders, renovators, engineers, land developers, trade contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, utility representatives, educational institutions, mortgage lenders, professional people and other service providers engaged in the betterment of the residential construction industry.
- AN INVESTMENT IN THE FUTURE … SABA is a member-driven organization – the agenda is set by members and for members. Our Association’s mission is two-fold: promote professionalism in the industry and pursue business conditions that will let you operate your business profitably. Making use of member services can lower your business costs.
PROMOTE PROFESSIONALISM … to identify you and your company as an industry professional. Association members use their membership and the distinctive logo to set themselves apart from part-timers, “tail-gaters” and underground contractors.
- CONNECTING WITH CUSTOMERS … members take part in a wide range of cooperative marketing activities that help them connect with customers. Working together, SABA members get the attention of media and consumers to highlight their skill and professionalism.
- NETWORKING … as a SABA member, you can connect with industry colleagues to share information and make important business contacts. The contacts you meet quickly become your associates and customers. By participating in dinner meetings, seminars, home show, parade of homes, Christmas Party, Industry Luncheon, committees and other activities at all levels of the Association, you will have many opportunities to get the information you need to manage your business and make valuable contacts with others in the Stratford & Area Business & Residential Construction Industry.
- OHBA Benefits … as a SABA member, you will become a member of the Ontario Home Builders’ Association, which comes with its own list of benefits. Visit their website for more details
- JOIN US … SABA Member Application form (pdf format).
For more information on becoming a member, please call us at 519 271 4795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.SABA APPLICATION FORM PDF format